Employment StatusFull Time
Security Clearance Required
The Website designer will work with the project’s Web and IT teams to plan, develop and create new sites and applications as needed, and redesign and refresh existing web sites and applications.
- Create modern, responsive, user friendly, 508-compliant websites which includes design, layout, coding and incorporating UI/UX.
- Working with Business Analyst, Lead Developer and clients to plan site design by clarifying goals and designing functionality, and produce concepts and incorporate revisions until final design is approved.
- Working in conjunction with development team in web development process, ensuring the designs are translated and coded into high quality, well-functioning, launch-ready website.
- Maintain, update, design and assist web development team in the implementation of new features, enhancements and content of existing client websites and web applications.
- 5+ years’ experience working in web design and UI/UX design, specifically designing intuitive user interfaces for complex sites and applications with robust functionality.
- 2+ years’ Experience with customization and integration of .NET based Content Management Systems such as Sitefinity.
- Substantial, recent experience in creating modern, responsive website designs (for phone, tablet, computer) that are 508 compliant.
- Strong understanding of graphic software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign as well as other Adobe Creative Cloud applications including Dreamweaver.
- Familiarity with .NET applications and work with developers to implement designs into the applications.
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at a time; must be able to create solid designs quickly and modify them quickly to meet aggressive project schedules.
- Excellence at collaborating with and meeting the needs of clients and stakeholders.
Ability to work and communicate well in a multiple team environment.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please. Only finalists will be contacted.
Salary commensurate with experience.