Employment StatusFull Time
Security Clearance Required
Insight Systems Corporation is seeking a Web Portfolio Manager (PM) to manage its web site development and management processes. The Web PM will be responsible for management and oversight of a web team of four staff members including a site manager, web site developer, systems administrator and short-term development support. The Web PM collaborates closely with all project portfolios, especially the communications portfolio which manages the web site strategy and some of the project’s front-end design requirements. The project web sites are the primary vehicle through which project knowledge management, communications and training activities are disseminated to project audiences. Project-supported web sites will also be going through a re-design and upgrade to the Drupal 8 platform and the Web PM will bear the primary responsibility for developing the redesigned sites. The Web PM is expected to provide overall management and leadership of project web-based activities and work in a highly collaborative environment with other portfolio and program managers.
- Manage a team of four professionals to support project needs for each web site;
- Ensure that the data, information, videos and other project content are displayed in state –of –the –art sites and systems;
- Provide advice, support and services to project portfolios and programs to meet their knowledge management and engagement objectives.
- Manage overall project development processes for site re-designs, upgrades and added features.
- Oversee site management processes and quality assurance and control processes;.
- Oversee and manage project systems, ensuring clear documentation of project web sites and data.
- Liaise with Insight Systems Corp. IT team to ensure that servers, data systems and security are maintained.
- Liaise with USAID clients to identify needs and problems that arise concerning the sites and/or to determine how emerging web needs can be met.
- Maintain highly collaborative working relationships among team members.
- Advise on the level of effort required to execute different Web initiatives, establish project timelines and manage the team to meet those them.
- Stay abreast of current vulnerabilities and ensure the team addresses them in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide data and web support services to the team and USAID clients.
- Think outside the box – identify and share more creative, efficient and effective ways to engage audiences and facilitate sharing and collaboration through project web sites.
- Relevant degree (advanced degree preferred).
- 2+ Years of experience and training in a discipline related to web site management and project management (or 5+ in lieu of an advanced degree).
- Demonstrated interest in and capacity to creatively use web sites to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning programs. Ability to link content development and engagement strategies that facilitate timely, useful delivery of information through project learning platforms and activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with best practices in internet privacy and security policies.
- Demonstrated interest and experience in international development, especially USAID programs preferred,.
- Excellent program management, facilitation, and written and oral communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with positive attitude.
Approval to work in the United States.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please. Only finalists will be contacted.
Salary commensurate with experience.