Employment StatusFull Time
Security Clearance Required
The Program Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations for a USAID Program. S/he will work closely with the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and the operations team to ensure the smooth operations, financial management, procurement, compliance and project management of the Program.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
- Provide program budget preparation, monitoring, and reporting.
- Prepares activity-level budgets as assigned by the COR.
- Assists in maintaining trackers for budget monitoring, level of effort utilization, and budget utilization.
- Processes invoices, subcontractors’ costs, expense reports, deliverables, etc., to monitor compliance with contract and Insight Systems Corporation’s policies. Issues status reports as needed.
- Prepares program expenses for approval
Procurement and Contract Compliance
- In collaboration with the COR, participates in the process for programmatic procurement. Monitors commercial vendor agreements as assigned.
- Supports compliance with the appropriate regulations in providing logistical support for program staff and activities, and that all such activities are done in accordance with company policy and governmental regulations.
- Prepares the required approvals to ensure compliance with internal and external contract and policy requirements.
- Coordinates timely and quality status reporting to the COR and Senior Management.
- Provide statuses on the program and resolve issues if they arise.
- Develops, integrates and maintains the various project management trackers.
- Carries out periodic program-related research as requested.
- Establishes and maintains program files and keeps filing system list updated.
- Collects and saves to program files all program deliverables and publications.
- Assists in advising staff on operations and policies and procedures.
- Works proactively and productively with internal and external clients to develop mutual understanding of goals and possible courses of action.
- Recommends strategies to streamline systems for effectiveness and efficiency, considering client needs, team dynamics, and the program and corporate mission.
- Performs other program management and contract administration duties as required.
- Demonstrates leadership, professional maturity, versatility, discretion, and integrity.
- Continually promotes outstanding service and mentors staff to implement excellent client services.
Recruitment and Staff Care
- Supports the recruitment of short and long term staff; oversees on-boarding of new staff.
- Fields staff and consultants for international travel as needed.
- Serves as primary contact for consultants on administrative items. Ensures inquiries and needs promptly addressed to continued positive relationship.
- Creates a productive and motivating work environment for staff by establishing and maintaining partnerships across programs and portfolios.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred in a relevant field.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience (Program management, finance, contracts, and operations).
- Understanding and proficiency in financial and program management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in USAID regulations, FAR and ADS and procurement procedures and contract compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to propose possible resolutions to complex managerial or operational problems.
- Demonstrated proactivity, attention to detail, working within deadlines, and ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and client service provision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of Agile Framework implementation.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Only finalists will be contacted.
Salary commensurate with experience.