Employment StatusFull Time
Security Clearance Required
An exciting position for a Help Desk Resource/Trainer for the rollout of an exciting Enterprise wide Program Cycle system. The candidate will be responsible for the overall success of the user experience with the system. The work location is in Arlington, Virginia.
- Work with training creators and the system to understand the content of the training.
- Engage in instructor-led (in-person or via webinar) instruction and answer questions about the modules of the system. System is based on the program cycle which has planning, budgeting and monitoring and evaluation (M&E) components.
- Develop training feedback mechanisms and actively engage participants to share their feedback.
- Work with training developers and system business analysts to incorporate feedback into the trainings to enhance the training provided.
- Resolve or escalate any questions or issues that users may have with the system.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a help desk support capacity.
- Communicates well and provides clear direction.
- Understanding of International development monitoring and evaluation (M&E) and/or government budgeting and funding cycles a plus.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or any other issue ticketing system is a plus.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Only finalists will be contacted.
Salary commensurate with experience.