Employment StatusFull Time
Security Clearance Required
The Software Architect leads the technical team by developing system architecture and the design for optimal development.
The duties for this position may include, but are not limited to:
- Design, modify, develop, code, and implement software programming applications.
- Code in a variety of software languages as needed such as Visual Basic, Cold Fusion, ASP, .NET, C# Dreamweaver, and Crystal Reports.
- Support and/or install software applications.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis.
- Code SQL for database access and data updates.
- Code advanced SQL for Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Develop application reports.
- Establish, implement, and enforce development code standards as well as software architectural and design standards.
- Resolve highly complex issues, conduct advanced research, and recommend innovations.
- Serve as a mentor to developers by providing technical support and assistance to other team members.
- Assume the role of task coordinator on complex tasks.
- Design, plan, and coordinate work teams.
The candidate for this position should hold a minimum of a Bachelor of Arts degree in Information Systems or a related field or have gained experience equivalent to this educational requirement.
In addition to the above educational requirements, the candidate for this position must also have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience developing and maintaining software applications;
- Advanced knowledge of commonly-used software development tools, concepts practices, and procedures; and
- Experience in developing complex SQL queries and reports.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Only finalists will be contacted.
Salary commensurate with experience.