Employment StatusFull Time
Security Clearance Required
Insight Systems Corporation is seeking to hire a full-time Project Coordinator to support USAID.
Project Coordinators are responsible for backstopping a variety of activities including providing administrative and logistical support to the team, supporting the implementation of knowledge capture and sharing events (seminars, webinars, online discussions, and conferences/workshops), supporting internal knowledge sharing practices and assisting with project efforts at knowledge capture and review of emerging industry trends. As the primary backstop support for the project, Project Coordinators must be responsive, adaptable, quick to learn, and capable of multii–tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide logistical, knowledge management, and communications support for events, conferences, and trainings both in-person and online.
- Maintain project-wide activity management and knowledge management tools.
- Assist the Assessing and Learning (A&L) team in collecting and preparing data for reports in response to client and partner inquiries.
- Provide website support on multiple Drupal-based platform.s
- Provide support for webinar event.s
- Record meeting notes and provide clear and concise syntheses of meetings and events as needed.
- Conduct research as needed on key technical topics .
- Provide administrative support for staff and consultant travel.
- Liaise with project vendors, maintain and update database of project vendors, and prepare purchase orders and modifications.
- Prepare cost estimates, modifications, and/or contractual agreements.
- Liaise across all programs and portfolios to increase cohesion across project.
- Seek opportunities to identify more creative, efficient and effective ways to engage audiences and facilitate enhanced learning communities.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
- At least one year of experience working in one or more of the technical areas..
- Experience working with USAID or USAID-funded activities a plus.
- International experience a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with Drupal, Adobe Connect, and Survey Gizmo a big plus.
- Entrepreneurial work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to get stuff done.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and calm demeanor when working under tight deadlines.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Only finalists will be contacted.
Salary commensurate with experience.