Employment StatusFull Time
Security Clearance Required
Insight Systems Corporation is seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Portfolio Manager to lead monitoring, evaluation and assessing and learning activities through the use of evolving learning approaches to develop and implement innovative, creative, and effective ways to capture, share knowledge and leverage good practices.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Portfolio Manager will be the central point of contact for management of the performance management component of the contract. In addition to the traditional M&E functions, the Portfolio also is the hub for intra-project learning and adopting new best practices as a team, making it an Assessing and Learning Portfolio.
- Lead project Monitoring and Evaluation activities including data collection, preparing data for monthly and annual reports and assess progress towards project objectives;.
- Manage and improve cutting –edge quantitative data collection systems that facilitate project reporting;.
- When needed, perform qualitative data collection through key informant interviews, ranging from Washington DC practitioners, to USAID Mission staff in country.
- Facilitate the project’s collaboration, learning and adaptation process;.
- Identify and support activities to develop and test best practices for this project; and
- Share project monitoring and evaluation learning with the project team and its stakeholders.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Portfolio Manager shall possess the technical leadership, capability and experience to be able to provide vision, direction, and leadership to support the Assessing and Learning component of the contract, carrying out and ensuring compliance with the Performance Management Monitoring and Evaluation Plan (PMMEP). Requirements of the position include:
- A Master’s degree in international development, program evaluation, or related area.
- At least five (5) years’ experience managing the implementation of monitoring and evaluation, assessing and learning activities. Experience should reflect a competency in a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods. Experience in evaluation methods is preferred.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills, strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Experience in the facilitation of After Action Reviews (AARs) preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID reporting standards and M&E tools such as Performance Management Plans, Results Frameworks, and Data Quality Assessments.
- A team player that will support and strengthen team performance and reporting.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Only finalists will be contacted.
Salary commensurate with experience.