Employment StatusFull Time
Security Clearance Required
- Works with Web team manager and project managers to develop technical requirements for Drupal websites.
- Architects CMS-based web solutions by researching and recommending third-party modules; guides project staff in defining taxonomies, content types, and user permissions.
- Develops server-side functionality utilizing PHP, MySQL and the Drupal module API.
- Ensures sites maintain optimum performance and security; works with systems administrator to ensure consistent uptime.
- Creates automated scripts to perform site maintenance tasks such as upgrades and data migration.
- Performs code reviews for peer developers and oversees work conducted by outside contractors and consultants.
- Provides clear and robust technical documentation for all work performed.
- Serves as an internal resource for on-the-job training and support to project staff on all aspects of day-to-day site management.
- Enforces clear and consistent site governance procedures across all project sites.
- Experience leading the development and implementation of enterprise technology solutions, such as content management systems, collaborative websites, or social networking tools.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a LAMP stack web developer, with a minimum 2 years of experience with developing sites on the Drupal platform.
- Demonstrable experience in managing complex sites based in Drupal 6.x and 7.x.
- Experience working with designers to create responsive, mobile-first, standards-compliant front end web templates.
- Basic fluency working with the Linux command line, including git and drush.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge to both technical and non-technical audiences.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Only finalists will be contacted.
Salary commensurate with experience.