Employment StatusFull Time
Security Clearance Required
The Information Technology Project Manager (IT PM) will work with Feed the Future Stakeholders to define an annual roadmap as well as the work that for the project. The IT PM will define and manage to an agreed upon schedule.
The duties for this position may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Feed the Future Monitoring System (FTFMS) collects and stores information at the implementing mechanism (IM) level for all USAID Missions receiving Agriculture, Nutrition (Focus countries only), or Food for Peace development funding (all countries).
- Assume technical direction for the design, development, programming, testing, documentation, training and implementation of FTFMS components
- Supervise the maintenance of the database, including the correction of operational failures and approved enhancements, and appropriate testing of system changes
- Responsible for the continual research and on-going maintenance of and improvements to the system
- Plan and administer the overall policies and standards of the Development Team
- Investigate, analyze, and help develop proposed solutions to client initiatives
- Establish priorities for feasibility studies, systems design, software development, and implementation of the system
- Perform project planning to schedule and coordinate the use of development resources
- Assist developers in creating detailed work plans and ensure that task deadlines and quality assurance goals are met
- Ensure complex application features and technical design issues are successfully resolved.
- The candidate for this position should hold a minimum of a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Sciences degree in Social Science, Information Science, Information Systems Management or a related field.
- At least seven years of experience working with information systems, particularly involving statistical and/or financial databases
- A minimum of five years of experience in a supervisory role
- Strong task management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Experience coordinating and managing the day-to-day activities of project development teams.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please. Only finalists will be contacted.
Salary commensurate with experience.