Employment StatusFull Time
Security Clearance Required
Insight Systems Corporation is seeking a Communications Specialist – Client Coordination. The Communications Specialist-Client Coordination works within the Communications Portfolio and will work directly with clients to translate client requests into creative and effective communications strategies and content. The position requires a highly organized, personable, and strong communicator, well-suited to multiple task management. This position works within a highly creative project team. The right candidate will be a team player who takes initiative, uses organizational skills to improve communication with clients and brings a fresh perspective to communications approaches to improve team performance and help ensure quality of final products. The incumbent will report to the Communications Portfolio Manager.
- Work across project clients, in collaboration with communications staff, to identify requirements and help coordinate task implementation.
- Develop task implementation plans, timelines and manage ongoing reporting to clients.
- Coordinate with outside vendors and contract communications and design professionals.
- Work with staff to develop strategies to incorporate analytics into project planning and use findings to improve content and product delivery.
- Plan, write, and produce content to support campaigns, newsletters and websites, events and marketing initiatives, individually or in collaboration with others.
- Ensure appropriate branding standards are met for all products.
- Collaborate with communications staff to develop and test innovative projects and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, Journalism, Public Relations preferred, or in a related area with demonstrated proficiency in Communications).
- At least 3 years of communications experience, including project coordination and planning.
- Demonstrated success in planning and implementing communications-related activities from start to finish.
- Strong ability to turn abstract concepts and messages into compelling content and campaigns.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and management across the organization.
- Proven writing and editing skills across media.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with AP and GPO style.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Oracle Eloqua, basic web editing, familiarity with HTML, CSS, Photoshop and Dreamweaver a plus.
- Approval to work in the United States.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please. Only finalists will be contacted.
Salary commensurate with experience.