Employment StatusFull Time
Security Clearance Required
Insight Systems Corporation is seeking an Assessing and Learning Specialist to assist in monitoring, evaluation and assessing and learning activities through the use of evolving learning approaches to develop and implement innovative, creative, and effective ways to capture, share knowledge and leverage good practices. Specifically, the Assessing and Learning Specialist will support development of evaluation and learning techniques to identify best practices in content development and engagement focused on learning throughout the USAID Program Cycle; develop methods to identify outcomes from Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA); and practical tools that enable understanding and use of learning tools and methodologies.
- Design and implement effective learning methods and their application in collaboration with other team members;
- Work with clients to scope and implement appropriate and effective knowledge capture and sharing activities;
- Identify methods to document and share learning – ensure requirements, lessons learned, and best practices for products, events, and Knowledge Management activities are clear and documented;
- Support stakeholder efforts to develop and build evaluation methodologies;
- Work collaboratively with peers – work within the Assessing and Learning team and other teams including knowledge management, communications, web development and adult learning and training, to ensure alignment and cohesion; and
- Think outside the box – identify and share more creative, efficient and effective ways to understand the learning cycle and project outcomes.
- Relevant advanced degree.
- 3+ years assessing and learning and/or monitoring and evaluation experience (or 5+ years in lieu of advanced degree).
- Knowledge of organizational learning, outcome harvesting and other quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods.
- Knowledge or experience in international development, especially USAID. Knowledge of Collaboration, Learning and Adaptation methods a plus.
- Excellent facilitation, activity management, and written and oral communication skills.
- Creative ability to develop assessment and evaluation methods.
- Ability to collaborate with wide range of stakeholders and effective communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and calm demeanor when working under tight deadlines.
- A proven track record of helping clients realize their vision and scope relevant strategic activities preferred.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please. Only finalists will be contacted.
Salary commensurate with experience.