JAVA (J2EE Web) Developer
The duties for this position include working in a small team of developers to build and maintain J2EE Web applications for USAID.
The candidate for this position should hold a minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any) or a related field.
In addition to the above educational requirements, the candidate for this position must also have at least 2 years of experience in the job offered or as a Computer Software Professional. The candidate must also be a US Citizen able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Java, J2EE with an understanding of EJBs, JSPs, Servlets, XML, MVC, Struts, Hibernate and Spring.
- Experience with major JEE application servers such as IIS, JBOSS, and Tomcat.
- Knowledge of Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures, and basics of SQL tuning.
- Understands principles of OOD, design patterns and class structures.
- Experience with Agile development methodology (i.e. Scrum, Extreme, Adaptive) would be a plus.
- Experience with Documentum document management and networking a plus.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please submit your resume, salary requirements and cover letter online. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.